Polkadex Crowdloan Enters Batch 3 of the Polkadot Parachain Auctions

2M PDEX in rewards and an exclusive NFT collection for Polkadex Crowdloan contributors in batch 3 of the Polkadot parachain auctions.

2 PDEX per DOT?!

Top contributor NFTs

Crowdloan Details

  • Lease Period: 8–15
  • Ending Block: 10,881,400
  • Launch: 05/04/2022
  • Vesting: 25% and remaining 75% linearly unlocked (per block).

Full partner list

  1. Launch partners: Parallel Finance, Equilibrium & BiFrost
  2. Exchanges: Kucoin, Gate.io, AscendEX, and MXC
  3. Wallets: Fearless, Nova, Talisman, and Subwallet

Launch Partner rewards

  1. 4 PARA tokens per DOT
  2. 1 cDOT per every DOT
  1. 10 EQ tokens per DOT
  2. 1 xDOT per every DOT
  1. 0.04 BNC per DOT
  2. 1 vsDOT per every DOT

Two-chain setup

Utility of the PDEX token

How to participate in the Crowdloan

Want to contribute through Launch Partners?

  1. Install the Polkadot.js wallet and make a Polkadot.js account
  2. Get some DOT (if you don’t have some already) and send it to your Polkadot.js account
  3. Visit the Polkadex Crowdloan page: https://polkadex.trade/crowdloans
  4. Scroll down to use the calculator and see how much PDEX you’re guaranteed to get. You’ll most likely get more than that!
  5. Select your contribution method and, if you selected a Launch Partner like Parallel Finance, Bifrost, or Equilibrium, click on the links and follow the instructions on the partner’s page!

Prefer to contribute directly on-chain through Polkadot.js?

  1. Navigate to Network > Parachains > Crowdloan
  2. Find Polkadex on the list of Crowdloans and click ‘+ Contribute’
  3. Select your contribution amount
  4. Submit and sign the transaction!

Any questions?

--

--

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store